Hearbreak Symphony

Carminemw

• Members

My band actually recorded an album back in '83 and we were all set to take it on tour when our promoter and long time friend (Kenny Steele) had a heart attack and died. The album was shelved and we just continued on doing the circuit. This is one of the tunes from that album...this was a helluva lot easier to play 35 years ago...lol

• Members

Very cool! I like it! Takes me right back to 83'! The time shift is the best part, sounds almost like a Kansas song. The only thing that is annoying in a way is the electronic toms, especially the highest tom, are so "clicky" or electronic sounding. I love the hat sound and the crispness when you use the hi-hat foot. But that's just me. Great song and playing!! Thank You for sharing! ;-)

• Members

Thanks Stix...I think the sound really depends on what you're listening on. This is on one of the normal settings I've used before. I find if I'm listening with phones it sounds one way, my laptop sounds another, my desktop sounds another...it's really inconsistent all the way around. Glad ya liked the tune...the album really was pretty good...

Archived