Whoa man...

boxorocks

• 1 month later...
  • Members

You wouldn't believe me if I told ya lol..

Almost moved to upstate NY, it fell through, in a pickle I bought a house on eBay in North Dakota, moved to it sight unseen, fix it to live in, worked 2 full time jobs, totaled a brand new car 3 days after buying it, grandma died, wife graduated college, moved to Florida and HATED it, moved back north to the house, daughter had grand son, wife got good job offer and took it, gave daughter the house, moved to the job, bought another house, been fixing it ever since. It's seriously been insane, but starting to shape up and pay off.

• Members

Thank ya Sir, I don't feel old enough for that {censored} yet, I'm only 38!! Already making plans to get the little guy a drum kit :D Going to do my best to be the "cool" grandpa.. Congrats on getting married man, best thing I ever did was marry my wife, she saved my life. I hope you have a long and healthy one!

• Members
I can't find it, how do you work this new forum thingy?

That was Dendy's Nasville Drum Show report. He left out the last set of pics. And congratulations on holding the fort! I predict when you have the time, you will master Dream Theater and then be CEO of something. Yup.

Archived