Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions, comments or problems with the new forum

I just got back in and started looking around. The first two things that I noticed is my post count is off. I was nearing that magic 1000 mark and see that I'm back at 746. Also is spell check gone? Wait I just did see a red underline so spell check is always running. I like that!

https://www.facebook.com/StreetcarSundayBand

Please guys: Check the FAQ section above and you'll see that there is a reindexing running in the back ground. For a few days some posts will appear as missing and when indexing completes, (36 million threads) the posts will be back. (and your post count will right itself). Also if you need to provide good feedback, use the feedback button at the top right. This is the only way we can assure that every issue is addressed.
    Thanks
    D
    Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

I had a problem when I tried to sign in the first time that some other may find. when I signed in it wanted me to reset my password. When I did that it sends you an email but the link in the email with your temp password doesn't work.

Work around:
      I went back to the main page and used the temp email the system sent me. Then went to my User Settings page and changed my email there.

Hopefully this will bring back those who got lost in the shuffle.
      Ray
      Missin' Marko46

"I've never been given more to bear than I can endure."
      Marty Mann

"In a world where carpenters get resurrected, everything is possible."
      Elanor in Lion in Winter

Comment

BTW I did email admin's about it.
        Missin' Marko46

Marty Mann

Elanor in Lion in Winter

Comment

I had to go through that new password rigamarole too. Finally got back in. As is usually the case with ANY forum update on any site, it's gonna take a while to sort out all the issues. I'll check in from time to time to see how it's going. I like the new look!

Would be nice to have a link back to the top of the forum at the bottom of each page, though! I seem to remember this was an issue with the last forum upgrade, also.

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

Home key works in Firefox.
            Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

After editing my kit for sale post the picture links went all.......wacky

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...97879-36453813

Comment

Are you using a phone or something like CoolIris? CoolIris displays certain HTML tags and any posting/editing done through that type of window will stay put. With text, you can manually remove the extraneous tags. I'm not sure about images. The best thing is use a browser on a PC for now.

Comment

Seems to be firing okay for what I'm poking at!
                  Music, music, I hear music
                  Fitch Drums - The Blog for the Aspiring Non-Professional Drummer

Comment

Try quoting and editing then.

Comment

took me three minutes to scroll to the bottom of this post.....super slow for me. But then again it seems all the sites are not so old computer friendly anymore. geez people...
                      Jack of all trades....Master of none...

Comment

Hit the end key and go about your business. At least you won't waste all that time.

Comment

How do we change our Avatar? I've looked but haven't figured that one out yet.
                          Missin' Marko46

Marty Mann

Elanor in Lion in Winter

Comment

Click the dropdown arrow on your user name top right corner. Click My Profile, mouseover your avatar, you get a blue edit avatar bar, click and you're there. Looks like you did that already though. You get up to 200 x 200 which I did on the Photobucket editor. Cake.
                            Oh, you can just click on your avatar and you get your settings page. Same steps thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
                              Click the dropdown arrow on your user name top right corner. Click My Profile, mouseover your avatar, you get a blue edit avatar bar, click and you're there. Looks like you did that already though. You get up to 200 x 200 which I did on the Photobucket editor. Cake.
                              Oh, you can just click on your avatar and you get your settings page. Same steps thereafter.
                              This doesn't work in Safari, had to use IE

Also, I didn't get an email that anyone posted to this thread. Got and email that Fitch posted to a thread I started.

@ 1k1 post again here and let's see what happens:
                              Just testing. Pretty simple interface so far. Smilies escaped looks like. sm-eating oops found 'em :rolleyes:
                              Missin' Marko46

Marty Mann

Elanor in Lion in Winter

Comment

Working...
                              X