And the WORSE drummer is....... ?

Neil_Peart

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by agogobill:

wow! youse guys must be soooo good ... let us know what recordings you're on so that we can listen to what some real top-of-the-line pros sound like.

I'm better than Dennis Chambers, though I don't like to boast. My PC crashed yesterday and unfortunately all my MP3s went with it, otherwise I'd post them all, so you could hear possibly the greatest drumming ever.

God, I'm {censored}ing excellent, me.

------------------

_ _ ______ _ _

Groovy :0)

• Members

Originally posted by agogobill:

wow! youse guys must be soooo good ... let us know what recordings you're on so that we can listen to what some real top-of-the-line pros sound like.

LOL, I love it.

We've debated this over and over. I'm the worstest drummer out their. Like I've said, I know only one fill, I drop my stick every fourth measure, I can't play in time, and my arthritic knee only allows me to play my kick in quarter notes...so piss off!

• Members

Originally posted by Neil_Peart:

CHARLY WATTS... THE ROLLING STONES....

Isn't you?

Oh wait, it's me.

Oh yes, Charlie has had a career playing drums in a major band for over 35 years...he must suck.

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

P.S. you Neil Peart?......hardly.

• Members

okay - to limit this question down to the worst popular drummer or pro - however you want to state it - i have said numerous times - peter criss is the worst - just to clear this up - i am not saying he sucks - because what he did sure as hell made him a good bit of money - much more than i'll ever make doing this and probably more than anyone else who will read this - but hey - he was my inspiration to play and i am going to stress that i am just comparing him to other "popular" drummers

• Members

Originally posted by not the average:

Man, you're lost!

Bill Ward is the one

isn't he the one from sabbath - if he is - i have to disagree with you - i still get lost trying to follow war pigs - i think this guy was much better than you're giving him credit for - he's not carter beauford, but he's far from being a {censored}ty drummer in my eyes - but this is just my opinion so it doesn't necessarily reflect your beliefs - hell you could think peter criss was the best for all i know

• Members

Say what you say, that was just my opinion.

I can't listen to any of the old Sabbath songs without laughing out loud when those silly fill start in. And his sound, too, oh man..

Yes, it wasn't fair to call him the worst. It's not fair even to have opinions, cause somebody might not like them. Geez. All i'm saying is that I cannot personally find anything that I like in Ward's playing. To me it sounds like myself when I was starting out - and that, my friends, is not desirable.

• Members

Originally posted by Drooling Dog:

I have to give a great big
LOL
to what this thread looked like to me from the topic list:

Cannot load image http://www.xmission.com/~swspain/hotdrum/worstneil.gif"

I saw that at a glance and thought somebody here had completely lost their mind.

Lol, that's exactly what amused me when reading the topic title :)

------------------

My Personal Website links updated! - Electronic drums Picture site currently with 10 profiles

Archived