Clear All

• And the WORSE drummer is....... ?

CHARLY WATTS... THE ROLLING STONES....

Originally posted by Neil_Peart:

Did you mean "worst"?

------------------
    "Yes I'm a new world samurai, but a redneck nonetheless..."
    <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Yes I'm a new world samurai, and a redneck nonetheless...&quot;<br />
    <br />
    &quot;dudes... am i the only one here that would rather have sex with joe walsh than britney spears? &quot; - jonnykilledAtele <br />
    </div>

Comment

It's Charlie, by the way.

------------------
      "Yes I'm a new world samurai, but a redneck nonetheless..."
      <div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Yes I'm a new world samurai, and a redneck nonetheless...&quot;<br />
      <br />
      &quot;dudes... am i the only one here that would rather have sex with joe walsh than britney spears? &quot; - jonnykilledAtele <br />
      </div>

Comment

Man, you're lost!

Bill Ward is the one
        <div class="signaturecontainer">You just called me a bastard, didn't you?</div>

Comment

drum roll please........... and the worst drummer is......
          anyone with no arms ,no legs ,no ears and no cordination. lol

Comment

James Galway and Roger Daltrey are pretty bad too.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">_ _ ______ _ _ <br />
            Groovy :0)</div>

Comment

wow! youse guys must be soooo good ... let us know what recordings you're on so that we can listen to what some real top-of-the-line pros sound like.
              <div class="signaturecontainer">I used to have a handle on life, but I gotta jiggle it every now and then.</div>

Comment

Margaret Thatcher.
                <div class="signaturecontainer">Stand by for action - we are about to launch Stingray!</div>

Comment

Originally posted by agogobill:
                  wow! youse guys must be soooo good ... let us know what recordings you're on so that we can listen to what some real top-of-the-line pros sound like.

I'm better than Dennis Chambers, though I don't like to boast. My PC crashed yesterday and unfortunately all my MP3s went with it, otherwise I'd post them all, so you could hear possibly the greatest drumming ever.

God, I'm ****************ing excellent, me.

------------------
                  _ _ ______ _ _
                  Groovy :0)
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">_ _ ______ _ _ <br />
                  Groovy :0)</div>

Comment

Originally posted by agogobill:

LOL, I love it.

We've debated this over and over. I'm the worstest drummer out their. Like I've said, I know only one fill, I drop my stick every fourth measure, I can't play in time, and my arthritic knee only allows me to play my kick in quarter notes...so piss off!
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/" target="_blank">Modern Drunkard Magazine</a><br />
                    <a href="http://www.slimcessnasautoclub.com" target="_blank">Slim Cessna's Auto Club</a><br />
                    <br />
                    <a href="http://www.slimcessnasautoclub.com/downloads/mp3s/pinebox.mp3" target="_blank">Listen to Pine Box</a><br />
                    <a href="http://smoochrecords.com/audio/Munly&amp;The_Lee_Lewis_Harlots-The_Denver_Boot_Redux.mp3" target="_blank">Listen to Munly</a><br />
                    <br />
                    &quot;There ain't no devil, there's just god when he's drunk&quot; -Tom Waits</div>

Comment

The worst drummer is the one that can not be taught anything new.
                      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="royalblue">Wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.</font> <br />
                      <br />
                      <font size="1">The show, no matter how retarded, must go on. This is why musicians drink so much, alcohol helps them cope with facts by enveloping their brains and auditory senses in a haze of thickly applied B.S.<br />
                      </font><br />
                      </div>

Comment

Isn't you?

Oh wait, it's me.

Oh yes, Charlie has had a career playing drums in a major band for over 35 years...he must suck.

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

P.S. you Neil Peart?......hardly.

"My approach to odd times is no different from anyone else who can play it. I just sub-divide it in to groups of two and three based on what I heard other people do in the past"....... someone from the crowd yells: Do it !!! .........."Ok, I'll do it!"

Yeah, I let, I let them go out front and pranch around a bit, while I provide the forward thrust .... " - Stewart Copeland

Comment

okay - to limit this question down to the worst popular drummer or pro - however you want to state it - i have said numerous times - peter criss is the worst - just to clear this up - i am not saying he sucks - because what he did sure as hell made him a good bit of money - much more than i'll ever make doing this and probably more than anyone else who will read this - but hey - he was my inspiration to play and i am going to stress that i am just comparing him to other "popular" drummers
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">man - i bet that chick rides like a cadillac</div>

Comment

the worst drummer is the muphuka who wants to know who the worst drummer is...says me...dammit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by not the average:
                              Man, you're lost!

Bill Ward is the one

isn't he the one from sabbath - if he is - i have to disagree with you - i still get lost trying to follow war pigs - i think this guy was much better than you're giving him credit for - he's not carter beauford, but he's far from being a ****************ty drummer in my eyes - but this is just my opinion so it doesn't necessarily reflect your beliefs - hell you could think peter criss was the best for all i know
                              <div class="signaturecontainer">man - i bet that chick rides like a cadillac</div>

Comment

Working...
                              X