Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dale Crover

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seens as though you guys are big crover fans do any of you have a clue of how to play the intro drum fill to sweet willy rollbar on stoner witch.
    or know any of crover fills?

Comment

Originally posted by trephine
      seens as though you guys are big crover fans do any of you have a clue of how to play the intro drum fill to sweet willy rollbar on stoner witch.
      or know any of crover fills?

He really knows how to work his toms and double bass pedal.

diguh duh diguh duh diguh duh diguh duh

"Yes I'm a new world samurai, and a redneck nonetheless..."

"dudes... am i the only one here that would rather have sex with joe walsh than britney spears? " - jonnykilledAtele

Comment

dale has a double kick?
        i dont think so
        maybe he does

Comment

dale has a double kick?
          i dont think so
          maybe he does

Trust me, he does.

"dudes... am i the only one here that would rather have sex with joe walsh than britney spears? " - jonnykilledAtele

Comment

ok i trust you
            there goes my interest in trying to get some of his fills down

Comment

ok i trust you
              there goes my interest in trying to get some of his fills down

Not all his fills need double kick. Just the ones that go diguh duh diguh duh diguh duh diguh duh.

Comment

Couldn't let it die

Comment

hey i dont want to let it die either,
                  uhm....
                  i saw the video for hooch last nite..that has to be one of the coolest videos ive seen...really captures a creepiness to the melvins..
                  and to make it a little more relevant dale plays under water..
                  uhm..
                  what are the best cymbals to use when playing drums under water?

Comment

hey i dont want to let it die either,
                    uhm....
                    i saw the video for hooch last nite..that has to be one of the coolest videos ive seen...really captures a creepiness to the melvins..
                    and to make it a little more relevant dale plays under water..
                    uhm..
                    what are the best cymbals to use when playing drums under water?

I've yet to see that video... I have seen the video for queen though... Pretty interesting I might add.

Underwater? Cymbals...? Hmm... What are those new cymbals with all the big holes cut out in them...? Maybe those will work.

Less resistance and all... lol

Comment

I saw the Melvins once, and they're ****************ing hilarious, after the show Dale just got up RAN down off the stage with drumsticks tucked in between his hips and the black speedo he was wearing...****************ing great show..
                      Have you ever considered any real freedoms? Freedoms from the opinion of others... even the opinions of yourself?

Comment

^

Comment

I got my pictures developed from when I met Dale, I'll try to post them...

Comment

Here it is... Not a very good quality pic, my scanner's broken.

Comment

Ok, could someone here recommend some
                              Melvins tracks that really showcases Dale's
                              drumming?

The only Melvins song I've ever heard is
                              "Joan of Arc", which has a nice dirge feel
                              to it.
                              Bigjohn - Professional Thread Killer

Comment

The new Melvins disc "Hostile Ambient Takeover" has great drumming. The first song starts out with a drum intro that is so heavy that you can feel the force of the blows through the speakers.
                                "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot...." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                                X