Free Drum Classifieds...L@@k here!!!!!! - You gotta read this!

drummin_dude

• Members

Hey all,

Well I know that almost everybody has already read this post a couple times, and I apologize for the repetition. I am simply trying to create the best email classifieds around with the best selection. I think this service can compliment other classified sites very well (like this one!!!). So far, I have created 2 seperate newsletters, one for Canada and one for the US. Both are completely free...free to post an add and free to subscribe. If anybody is interested to subscribe or post an add or has some questions, comments or concerns feel free to leave me a message on here...or if you'd prefer you can mail me. Here are the addresses...

For the Canadian service:

drum_classifieds@yahoo.ca

For the US service:

us_drumclassifieds@musician.org

They are growing fast so get involved! Please give me your honest opinions on this service as well...I want to improve this anyway possible!!

Thanks for your time,

- Mike

• Members

Bump....

Hey everyone, the next issue of both the canadian classified newsletter (drum_classifieds@yahoo.ca) and the US version...us_drumclassifieds@musician.org are coming out this saturday, place your add or just subscribe!

Remember, it's free!

- Mike

• Members

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that this Saturday the next classified newsletter is coming out. There are still plenty of space for adds so send em to me (the address are in the itnroductory post in this thread.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

- Mike

• Members

I don'tknow what you're talking about. There is no SPAM involved, just one email a week which lists all the drums for sale. Ask anybody who has subscribed, there are no problems with this, no SPAM and if you want to unsubscribe at any point, it isn't a problem. Before you try and put something else down (which is proffit free I might add) please look into it next time.

- Mike

• Members

Hey everyone,

Just so you all know, there have been no classifieds this week due to a problem on my computer which I am hoping to have fixed by this weekend....I apologize for any inconvenience. Everything should be back, up and running, if not, I'll leave another message for you here.

Thanks, Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thats odd. What is your email and I'll make sure that you get the email this week. I know I had problems with address..it would never recieve the message. But just post your email here (or send it ot me again) and I'll double check you get it this week. And by the way, its not {censored}!

Peace,

- Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Originally posted by drummin_dude

Hey all,

I finally got things fixed up...now it is time to search for some new subscribers adds!

Happy drummin!

Peace,

- Mike

I think I signed up. All I have to do is send you a message right? Looks really cool thanks for running it!

Archived