Collapse
No announcement yet.

new MESHUGGAH (nothing)!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's awesome. I heard a new song (for the upcoming full length) as well....****************ing amazing stuff! Greg, their new singer, is great!
    we spread like flies that eat the sweet tears from your eyes

Comment

I like nothing!!!!!!!!!
      Gibson Les Paul standard
      Gibson flying V
      Martin D41 special *for sale*
      Marshall JMP 2204
      Peavey 5150
      Conaway drums
      Sabian cymbals

Comment

i havent heard the dillenger escape plan album but i am sure its great because patton is the shiznit!

anyway, 27 days until i see meshuggah, and more importantly, TOOL!
        alesis studio 32 mixing console for sale

Comment

what's so great about haake?

anybody can play those basic odd time signatures and off the beat grooves...

Comment

I hope your joking dim sim!? Messugah do kick serious ass, but i heard our guitarists copy of nothing and whilst impressive technically it did'nt really float my boat. has any one heard of soil work? amazing! I jammed with one of(many) christian deaths old guitarists last month, how the mighty do fall. Cant wait for the next Zyklon album! End to random mumblings, Luke out
            http://www.soma.vermehren-shepler.com
            Lady to churchill- Sir, if i was your wife i would poison your tea!
            Churchill- Madam, if i was your husband, i would drink it!

Comment

Originally posted by frozin
              anyway, 27 days until i see meshuggah, and more importantly, TOOL!
              A friend of mine went to one of those concerts. He said Meshuggah got booed off the stage. He said they were good, but everyone was too obsessed with Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrawl
                A friend of mine went to one of those concerts. He said Meshuggah got booed off the stage. He said they were good, but everyone was too obsessed with Tool.

I'm going on the 18th!!!!
                Gibson Les Paul standard
                Gibson flying V
                Martin D41 special *for sale*
                Marshall JMP 2204
                Peavey 5150
                Conaway drums
                Sabian cymbals

Comment

I've noticed that most people either love Tool or absolutely hate them. Those that love Tool are ****************ing obsessed...

It's strange that people are just either extreme but almost never in the middle about that band.

I think I'm gonna hit that concert as long as I don't have a midterm the next day. I wanna see Meshuggah, my girlfriend wants to see Tool, so it all works out.

Comment

Working...
                  X