Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who you respect

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think of all the members as equals, some know more in one specific area than others but they might know something in another area and be able to help out in some other way
    MPCman & Dave Noossence (hope I spelled it right) stand out because they saw right through Synapse2k and knew he never owned a DW drum set.
    It take's many wise act's to be consider a wise man but only one foolish act to be consider a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Nagi:
      they saw right through Synapse2k and knew he never owned a DW drum set.

He DIDN'T? Darn, he sure had me fooled.
      Your feeble attempt to participate in any intelligent conversation only goes to exggerate your already pathetic lack of mental ability.

Comment

Originally posted by theelmsrock:
        He DIDN'T? Darn, he sure had me fooled.

Synapse2k posted a Pic of a DW set and one member(sorry can't remember who)
        did a search on the pic and it came back to a recording studio owning the set
        It take's many wise act's to be consider a wise man but only one foolish act to be consider a fool.

Comment

what a tard. why would someone do that just so they'd look better than they really are?
          ------------
          wally_groove

Comment

Originally posted by Nagi:
            Synapse2k posted a Pic of a DW set and one member(sorry can't remember who)
            did a search on the pic and it came back to a recording studio owning the set

Yeap, that was about the end of him!

Thanks for the acknowledgement wally! I'll get a list together soon. I just try to help out. If I could make a living teaching drums I would. I guess that's why I post here.

Drumming is cool!

------------------
            my band- god complex
            current project- here i am, the rock drama
            Move to the beat of a different drummer.tommymaras.comAmedia cymbal artist.Amedia CymbalsScorched Earth - Psalter Drums

Comment

Fafnir777- He knows....hey wait a minute, that's ME!?!?!

Actually, I respect everyone here who contributes. I've learned alot from you guys, just observing how you guys do things.

My whole thing is, I've played for a long time, but I don't feel I'm qualified to teach...I can't sight read (Well, I can read but I can't look at a chart, and learn a song from the chart...it still amazes me that people can do it!) But I've accumlated tons of info about drums. I used to get hired to do drumtech work for people, and I swear if you guys want a learning experience - build a drumkit! It will totally change your life, and I'm serious! It will also change your outlook on drum manufacturers.

I know I can be a butthole sometimes...and I will phrase things in ways that...can be taken as me acting like an Ass...I'm not trying to be, but my best friends wife described out whole band as "a bunch of learned pompous asses." He and I were laughing about it last night on the phone.

But, yep, I've learned alot of things from you guys. Just some of the ideas and tips you have brought forth, and these days I'm willing to experiment...you know, I'm on that quest for the "Holy Grail" of drum sounds.

Tim - the enchanter! (....with big Sharp Nasty Teeth. Nrgh! Nrgh! -Monty Python)

Comment

Originally posted by wally_groove:
                what a tard. why would someone do that just so they'd look better than they really are?

Because he was a "Psychiatrist with 13 drumsets!"

The best was his claim that he bought a Custom made OCDP kit, and then sent it back because he didn't like the color!

BWAHAHA! What a joke!
                He went whining to the Moderators when I asked him for his name so that I could verify that he bought and returned a kit to OCDP. Of course, he then got me booted for 30 days for jerking a knott in his ass in the forum when He threatened a teenager - Drumczar - online with Physical violence because DC asked an "off color" question, but it was worth it.

If he would have contributed, I would have had no problem with the guy - I just wouldn't have taken anything he said seriously.

I tried to like him, and I just thought he was full of ****************, but after he jumped on DC that was it, and I snapped.

Tim

Comment

didnt synapse2k know alot about drums? read some of his old posts he knows his ****************, what happened to drumczar is he still on the board?

Comment

I just wanted to mention how heartwarming this thread is. I think we should all have one big hug and cry on each other's shoulders.

Actually i'm just bitter because i wasn't mentioned.

Comment

yea staped but this thread was made beofre you were a member, i remembed synapse when i read about that guy who claimed he had so many expensive kits, so i went to read some of his old posts to comapre them n show hes just like him cause i think its him n hes back, and i saw this thread so wtvr

Comment

Originally posted by LoOsE eNdS Up
                        didnt synapse2k know alot about drums? read some of his old posts he knows his ****************, what happened to drumczar is he still on the board?

I speak to drumczar on msn sometimes...

what happend to synapse?
                        this;
                        http://members.chello.nl/~abm.potter/forumpage/synapses_pics.htm
                        Music was my first love...

My Sonor-Paiste-ddrum4-and-more kit
                        http://pearldrummersforum.com/showthread.php?t=179292

Comment

Working...
                        X