Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is System Of A Down's drummer cool or what?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Hamburgermilk
    He is definitely the star of the show in that band. I don't know about "groovy" beats though. And what's wrong with the drummer from nsync. He's actually pretty good. And what a plan..make a ton of $ with a little effort and be surrounded by hot young chicks all the time. Check out this video of him http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/Asbaughvideo.html
    oh and excuse the flamming gay kid beat boxing.


    It was a joke. You're supposed to go "hahaha guitarizt you're a funny guy. Here have some money because you're an asset to the drum forum."

    I'm lmao watching that rap thing. =)

    Comment


    • #47
      I'm still laughing at that video.

      432 battle! roflmao!!

      Comment


      • #48
        What does roflmao mean?
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><i>Woo!</i></font></div>

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by soapfilms
          What does roflmao mean?


          http://www.roflmao.co.uk/

          Comment


          • #50
            I see
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><i>Woo!</i></font></div>

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by guitarizt


              It was a joke. You're supposed to go "hahaha guitarizt you're a funny guy. Here have some money because you're an asset to the drum forum."

              I'm lmao watching that rap thing. =)
              Uhhh, can I have some money?

              Comment


              • #52
                I SAID, "CAN I HAVE SOME MONEY!! dammit

                Comment


                • #53
                  Anybody got anything else to say, or am I gonna have to bust some knees?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I have something to say. Their drummer stinks! Haha just kidding. I wouldn't want a crazed SOAD super-fan at my thoat. He's pretty good, he does some creative stuff at times and he really fits their playing style. I mean, he's no dave lombardo, hehe. UzeSoap, you do have their first album...right? Sorry its just that I've seen too many fans that love them to death that think Toxicity is their first album. Their first is really funky + different. And yes, I'm done..
                    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3">Affordable Website Design - <a href="http://digisitedesigns.com/" target="_blank">DigiSiteDesigns.com</a> !</font></div>

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by HulkBlood01
                      I have something to say. Their drummer stinks! Haha just kidding. I wouldn't want a crazed SOAD super-fan at my thoat. He's pretty good, he does some creative stuff at times and he really fits their playing style. I mean, he's no dave lombardo, hehe. UzeSoap, you do have their first album...right? Sorry its just that I've seen too many fans that love them to death that think Toxicity is their first album. Their first is really funky + different. And yes, I'm done..
                      Yes, I do have their first album. I have also heard alot of their other stuff from other places like Sugar E.P. and whatever their tribute record was. I actually listen to that stuff every day. Yup, I gots KaZaA.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Whoa, whoa. This thread is dying? Dammit!! I'm a freaking thread serial killer!!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by drummerjoe
                          I wouldnt say he has the coolest groovy beats... but he does what he does pretty well...


                          His drumming on Toxicity is ok and fits the music, but it's not really special. Anyways, he appairs to be a very good Jazz drummer.

                          Only 1 thing, I don't like his entire drumkit itself

                          That live drum stuff from 'n sync's drummer is cool, those drums are just the one's I like. I guess they are triggered That bass drum sound is just so awesome.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">Sorry for my bad english</div>

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Hamburgermilk
                            He is definitely the star of the show in that band. I don't know about "groovy" beats though. And what's wrong with the drummer from nsync. He's actually pretty good. And what a plan..make a ton of $ with a little effort and be surrounded by hot young chicks all the time. Check out this video of him http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/Asbaughvideo.html
                            oh and excuse the flamming gay kid beat boxing.


                            [Milhouse voice] It's nysnc!!!! [/voice]
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.fifthgradehero.kicks-ass.net" target="_blank">5thgradehero</a></div>

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              John is a good drummer. Uses Tama which is always awesome. Uses Paiste which are very nice. I dopn't use them myself i prefer sabian, but ya know. I was going to say something else but my mind went blank. so bAAAAAAAAAa
                              <div class="signaturecontainer">And Shepards we shall be, for thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.<br />
                              In nomine Patris, et Filius, Spiritus sanctus</div>

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by hamboogler
                                He sure loves his Paistes!!



                                Don't know man, actually I saw him beating them up very hard more than once !!

                                Sorry, I couldn't resist...
                                <div class="signaturecontainer">check out my band at<br />
                                www.welterweight.yucom.be</div>

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X