My two favorite metronomes.

Mark Jennings

• Members

Originally posted by Mark Jennings

The metrophones are headphones with a built in metronome. It muffles the sound just right and gives me a great click sound. The Tama watch is great for the volume sound over the drums. I also dig the tempo tap on it.

Those are some great headphones, pretty nice...I haven't had experience with a lot. :p First Post? Welcome to the board man! Hope to see more. :D

• Members

I have this drum machine on my computer. It's called Digital Thunder or something cheesey like that. It's got a lot of hip-hop samples but you can edit them anyway you want. You can program a difficult beat to help you tighten up or you can just listen to a quarter note cowbell...I like the versatility. Sometimes the "click" really gets to me after a while.

• Members

Originally posted by DarthWader

It's great, but too expensive for me.

Wade

:eek:

Wow how much are they? How does it work? Does it use headphones? Do you put it on your wrist?

And I thought the metro-phone things were expensive.

• Members

The tama is 100 clams, give or take. I own one, and i personally don't really like it. It doesn't give enough meters, like i think it does 3-6, which can be limiting if you play any odd meters. Other than that, its fairly solid. I like the boss metronomes, but maybe thats just me

Archived