Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have To Bitch

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey now, I am no Creed fan, but let us not bash the man simply for playing simply. It's pretty easy for any of us to say "aw, hell, I could wipe the floor with his ass! he sucks! I am five gazillion billion kajillion times better than him!" because who will really ever know? We're all behind a computer screen anyway. Now, I know it's sad that he gets recognized as the "best new drummer" and all that, it sucks but it's a popularity contest and Creed is damn popular. However, let's keep in mind that simplicity can be really great. Like Hootie and the Blowfish - I love the band, the music, and the drummer. He too does nothing but simple stuff and I like it that way! So when your band hits the limelight, you go out there and play as complexly as you would like. Until then, well he's the one that's being paid to play. Oh, as I said, I am no Creed fan, and I too get sick of hearing about him. Just relaying my thoughts.

Wade

Comment

bashing=nono
      My Drums

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjohn
        Well, I don't know if the dude from creed
        is a great drummer or not.

What I do know is that he's playing in a
        band that's on top of the world right now
        making millions, selling out arenas and
        banging as many hot girls
        as he cares to

Maybe it's just lottery luck, but the dude
        was obviously in the right place at the
        right time when he hooked up w/Creed
        and I bet anyone in here would love to
        be in his place, I know I would

just to support you here - people love this band and has anybody even considered the fact that the drummer is in the band too - if you put someone else in his seat - would the band still be as popular from the get go - that's a question the should be posed - it's like the music would be different no matter how you look at it - no two drummers sound alike
        man - i bet that chick rides like a cadillac

Comment

Originally posted by woody431

Ditto!

Ditto on top of your ditto Although I think some of the songs are good... Remember he does what he needs to do, and he's very tight live.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

Ditto on top of your ditto Although I think some of the songs are good... Remember he does what he needs to do, and he's very tight live.

thats tru ... he is very tight live ... when they came down to Australia i went to see them (Sevendust were opening for them but they pulled out) and scott philips was right on
            Originally posted by allan grossman
            Maybe we should just delete crazydave instead?

Comment

I think Kyle should post some mp3's of his playing And if ppl spent half as much time praciticng as they do bitching, maybe they'd be the next great one.

Comment

Originally posted by braindonor35
                I think Kyle should post some mp3's of his playing And if ppl spent half as much time praciticng as they do bitching, maybe they'd be the next great one.

nod
                Originally posted by allan grossman
                Maybe we should just delete crazydave instead?

Comment

How does:

Music for the Masses=Music for Retards?

i admit, i think most people that listen to Creed are kinda retarded, but i like thier 2nd cd, so am i retarded too? music is too subjective to be argued about, so we should stop arguing. but we never will.

Comment

Working...
                  X