Hey timekeep!

societystease

• Members

I got those 12" hats, those things are delicious. They beat out the sabian hh 14 inch hats. Very clear sticking, pleanty of volume, great slosh, and at a low price. It amazes me that they seriously did out perform 14 inch hats. I'll give you more info after I do a gig on friday.

• Members

Originally posted by societystease

I got those 12" hats, those things are delicious. They beat out the sabian hh 14 inch hats. Very clear sticking, pleanty of volume, great slosh, and at a low price. It amazes me that they seriously did out perform 14 inch hats. I'll give you more info after I do a gig on friday.

You are gigging already, wow that was fast, I thought you just started on drums like a month or two ago or something.

• Members

Originally posted by rocker74

You are gigging already, wow that was fast, I thought you just started on drums like a month or two ago or something.

Yup, Yup. I started out of necessity, but have grown to love it more than my other instruments. I have been actually playing for about 3 months. This will be my second gig with an acoustic band. We needed a drummer and I pick stuff up fast so it worked out.

BTW, be sure to tell us how that mist is timekeep.

Archived