Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

What the hell are these Zildjian things?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell are these Zildjian things?

a friend of mine stole these from my school and gave em to me, and neither he or I know what they are ....

That picture is horrible but they look like Zil Bels.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">------------<br />
    wally_groove</div>

Comment

it's a webcam pic, the quality is basically guarenteed to be **************** ...

they are made of leather, with a small slit in the middle on both sides ....

Comment

Your buddy stole 'em but you guys don't even know what they are?

Comment

They are for hand-mounting orchestral cymbals ... probably useless to you. Both ends of a leather strap are passed through the slit, hole in the cymbal and then knotted. Maybe you could use them as drink coasters in the living room.

I know nothing about you or your school, but where I live, I see entire school districts cutting music programs because of lack of funds. You should embrace your opportunity. Besides, some poor schlep in orchestra is going to have a hell of a year trying to play his parts using his fingers to hold the cymbals.

Comment

They look like a close-up of alien eyes...
            <div class="signaturecontainer">http://www.paintballresource.org</div>

Comment

Originally posted by DrummerSloth
              a friend of mine stole these from my school and gave em to me, and neither he or I know what they are ....

return them to your school. they need them more than you do if you dont even know what they are...

Comment

Yeah, stealing unknown items from the school band is pretty desperate...
                <div class="signaturecontainer">------------<br />
                wally_groove</div>

Comment

Had to register especially to say....

You Idiot

Comment

Bring them back to the school you don't need them.
                    And for your friend life makes a complete circle someday he will get some of his gear or other stolen (bad karma).
                    Why would you even say they were stolen?
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">It take's many wise act's to be consider a wise man but only one foolish act to be consider a fool.</div>

Comment

Working...
                    X