I'm building my home-made E-drum-kit...

Headbanger

• Members

How'd that workout dude? I got the hart acoustik trigger converters myself , does the rim shot thang skip for you at all?,I need that {censored} to be mad tight- cause If they suck ,I'm gonna have to think bout making my own e-set with the expensive ass drrums and a homemade rack......I'm pretty sure they got new model snare rim triggers now but how are yours???

• Members

Originally posted by ohNattyNatty

How'd that workout dude? I got the hart acoustik trigger converters myself , does the rim shot thang skip for you at all?,I need that {censored} to be mad tight- cause If they suck ,I'm gonna have to think bout making my own e-set with the expensive ass drrums and a homemade rack......I'm pretty sure they got new model snare rim triggers now but how are yours???

:freak: Assuming you are talking to me, I haven't built it yet. :)

• Members

heres my home made E kit

563080611_l.jpg

I have mesh kick heads now and Axis E-kits. The ride is an old 18 paiste crash duct taped a ton and I attached a cheap pulse red hot trigger with some hot glue. Works pretty damn good.

• Members

Originally posted by Aeternal

heres my home made E kit

563080611_l.jpg

I have mesh kick heads now and Axis E-kits. The ride is an old 18 paiste crash duct taped a ton and I attached a cheap pulse red hot trigger with some hot glue. Works pretty damn good.

Does the bandsaw add a cowbell/effects block flavor to the mix?

I once had a frying pan mounted on my kit for sfx.

Archived