SPAM: Mint condition Tama Rockstar Custom

Captain_howdy

• Members

Mint condition Tama Rockstar Custom in Mahogany Fade finish. 5 piece fusion sizes. comes with:

BRAND NEW Tama Iron Cobra double pedal

Sabian B8 hi hats

Sabian AAX 12" splash

double tom stand for floor toms

top of the line tama drum throne

2 stands with booms.

all in all, worth about $900.00 if anyone wants to trade me something for it or buy it outright lemme know.

img02021bx.jpg

img02031li.jpg

img02047vy.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by slickrick1688

I really dont see you getting that much for it. Rockstars arent really that super great to begin with and you are only selling the kit with 1 "good" cymbal. I guess go ahead and try to put it on ebay, you might have better luck there.

Im only really trying to get like 600 for the shells and the other 300 in the pedal, throne, stands, and whatever cymbals I have, so yeah Id say my price is damn good.

• Members

Originally posted by Dark Slide

What are you looking to get in trade?

I'm always open to ideas.

Mostly guitar stuff...

heads:

JCM 800

JCM 2000 TSL or DSL

Single, Dual, triple recto

or anything interesting

guitars:

any ESP/LTD stuff

or anything interesting.

• Members

Originally posted by Captain_howdy

Mostly guitar stuff...

heads:

JCM 800

JCM 2000 TSL or DSL

Single, Dual, triple recto

or anything interesting

guitars:

any ESP/LTD stuff

or anything interesting.

i got a esp f-100 w/ case i'd be willing to trade for it...

minus the cymbals of course. and i'd pay for shipping.

• Members

Originally posted by Captain_howdy

Im only really trying to get like 600 for the shells and the other 300 in the pedal, throne, stands, and whatever cymbals I have, so yeah Id say my price is damn good.

Overly optomistic on the kit itself.

45_12.JPG

This 2005 Rockstar Custom kit sold on eBay for $295, and included the throne and cymbal stands as well as the shells. Another, a '90s Rockstar kit, sold for about $215 for the shells.

The Iron Cobras appear to go for about $230 if they're in perfect condition. $53 for the Sabian AAX 12" splash. $35 or so for the B8 hats. $46 for the double tom stand. Figure about $10 each for the boom stands. You don't mention what model Tama throne but I'll guess it's the Dragon throne (HT730E3). There aren't any selling on eBay but new they're $149 so let's assume $119 used.

Looks like you might have had your guess backwards. $300 for the shells and $500 for the hardware might be more like it... maybe a little lower if you need to get rid of the stuff fast.

• Members

Archived