Who makes these drums?

M-1 Fan

• Members

I saw a set of drums being used by a band on the Conan show last night/this morning. Unusual at best. They were yellowish in color and had no metal hoops or rims. The wooden hoops were wide and I could see that the bass drum had screws around the outside to thighten the head. I didn't catch who the band was but they had some dood playing an electric cello, a bass player, drummer, a guitar player, and a front man singing and playing piano.

• Members

I know they dress like pirates, and they are pop-punk, whatever, but my buddie, who is a very smart music comp. major, was playing that CD the other night at a party, I actually thought that it was smart, new sounding, punk, pop songs, and I was impressed. They are actually a pretty interesting band, we'll see how they grow as a band. Same thing with the Killers, everyone knocks them, but their new album Sam's Town, is nothing short of great, and this is comming from a person who listens to Bob Dylan for a living. I'm just saying, hate the music, don't hate the band or how they act.:thu:

Archived