Hats Broke!! Pics!!! Augh!!!

tmetaler

• Members

:D :D im soooooo extatic!!!! i (truly) broke my first cymbal today!!! yay!!! the big-ass crack in the top hat has been developing for a little over two weeks now and has just now decided to weaken the integrity of the cymbal enough to turn it INSIDE OUT!!! i was playing 5 Minutes Alone and i stepped on the pedal and it caved in! i was all "OMFG!!" y7hea..... proud owner of a broken cymbal now!

11134.jpg

11133.jpg

11132.jpg

11131.gif (*caption [in forrest gump voice]* and thats all i have to say about that)

i just ordered some paiste alpha rock 14"-ers from cascio interstate music as i have a party (my own) to play this sat- anyone done business with them before?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

why the {censored} not throw the horns?? and played out! psh! it could never be played out by a true metalhead. mebbe by some {censored} emo or "hardXcore" band, but not by metalheads! thats imo at least, yall are allowed to think what you want. and i guess im proud because its the first cymbal ive actually broken, ever. like i replaced all the other ones (save that 14" china) that were about to. yknow?

• Members

Originally posted by tmetaler

and i guess im proud because its the first cymbal ive actually broken, ever. like i replaced all the other ones (save that 14" china) that were about to. yknow?

Trust me, if it becomes a steady habit that pride will quickly turn into frustration, anger and an ever empty wallet.

• Members

Originally posted by tmetaler

why the {censored} not throw the horns?? and played out! psh! it could never be played out by a true metalhead. mebbe by some {censored} emo or "hardXcore" band, but not by metalheads! thats imo at least, yall are allowed to think what you want. and i guess im proud because its the first cymbal ive actually broken, ever. like i replaced all the other ones (save that 14" china) that were about to. yknow?

Jay Z has flashed it.

Carson Daly has flashed it.

Juliya from Uranium (poser chic) flashes it every ten seconds.

Britney Spears has used it.

Paris Hilton has used it.

Nicole Ritchie has used it.

Shall i continue?

Archived