Dw7002pt

TimeKeeper310

• Members

Originally posted by BBDrums

No prob, did you get the 5000, or the 9000? or...

Iv'e got the 5000, love it. Its so smooth and were the hinge is, it dosn't move side to side like all my other pedels do.

Good luck, when its DW you'll love it.

neither...it's the 7000...that MF sells...I thought I'd limit the spending to $200...until I determine whether my double-pedaling warrants an upgrade.....

now, when I start smelling smoke...I'll get one of the $300-$400 pedals:thu:

• Members

I paid 240 used actually it was bought new 3 months before I bought it. Some guy traded up and I got the good deal.

I think the 7000's sould be just the same, I never understood the numbers thing. But I do know the 9000's are the cream of the crop.:D:eek:

• Members

Good luck with the double pedals, you may want to get the number to the local fire department handy before you get started...

and bb, for some reason the DW double pedal line goes (in order of price) 9002, 5002, 7002 (don't know if they make others).

• Members

Can I ask which others you looked at (if any)? How did you make your decision? I'm really confused on whether or not to stick with a single or go ahead and buy a double. Remember, there will be two of us playing this kit, I don't want to overwhelm my son. I had lessons set up but haven't heard from him to even ask him his thoughts (ex-steel drum instructor).:confused: :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by BBDrums

what did you buy, TK310?

well the title of the thread IS dw7000pt... so im guessing (this is only conjecture here...) that it was, in fact, a dw7000pt double bass pedal... mind you thats only me taking a shot in the dark here.... :p:D

Archived