DW 9000s Double pedals-???

cqc6

• Members

I have a DW5000 single pedal from 10 years ago and a DW9002 double pedal bought new in June. The 9002 is very smooth which is good for me. Some drummers actually complain that they are too smooth. I'd test them several times before buying just to make sure you like your pedals that smooth.

I have no complaints about the 9002.

• Members

I've used DW BD pedals since '85. I have the 9002 and like the other guys have said, they're great.

They are smooth as all get-out and durable. I haven't been able to break any of my DW's in all the years I've played them. To me, the 9002 is noticably smoother than my DW Delta II Turbo double chain (which was the top end model before the 9002's were realeased.

Note: No other name-brand double pedal users were hurt during this post...just their feelings because they are feeling bad that they don't use DW. :D

• Members

For some reason, I like the 5002AD3, than the 9000, but, when I get the money, in a couple of years, I'm definitly going to invest in one, I think I need to own one, rather than play on my freinds pedal and make a judgemend. Ive had my 5002 AD3 for about 3 two years, and have never had to adjust anything, I play it out of the box, so far, I have been impressed, holds op very well to gigging, can't go wrong with the hard-cases that come with some of the higher end pedals, and whats great, is that they work for other pedals too, I have an old IC case that holds my old gibralter as a back up when I gig. Cheers, drinkin since 5....:thu:

Archived