GG-Quorum Call

Carminemw

• Members

Yo...just want to see who's still with us here...there are so many new names and new members crossing over from other forums, I figured a call to quorum of the Geezer Guild was in order. Ok Ok Ok (alla Joe Pesce), who of you old farts are left? And by chance are there any NEW "distinguished" colleagues who'd like to join the ranks of the walker and cane tribe? Hmmmmmm???:rolleyes:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carmine:

Yep, I'm still here. Don't take me off the charter please:eek: I am sorry for not being around lately but ' reality' has been a tad busy, so once things are calmer there I'll be sure to be back here on a regular basis...Oh yeah, I think I made an excellent discovery for any drummer in our , ahem, ' demographic' who might be having problems with their hands while playing...I checked out a stick maker called Hornets, who make sticks that are ergonomically designed to ease wear and tear on drummers hands....I bought 3 pairs, they are kinda pricey, but I used them at my bands' practice yesterday and got through the night with little pain. Anyway, that's my news...take it as you will.

:thu::thu:PEACE:thu::thu:

• Members

Oh thanks a lot twosticks...now I KNOW THAT nickname will get around all over the place. Let's see...Ron Jeremy, the "stache", the hedegehog, now Captain Barnapkin...the love:cry:... I feel...:cry::cry:...in this room...tonight...:cry: You all just make me tear up!!!!:p

Archived