Found some marching band vids

AllanGuy

• Members
HOLY CRAP! You guys are HUGE for a high school line! That being said, I thought it was pretty good. I wish my old high school line would have played like that when i went there. You plan on marching in college?

If you mean DCI, definitely not good enough for that. If you mean in a college band, yes.

• Members

If you mean DCI, definitely not good enough for that. If you mean in a college band, yes.

Don't cut yourself short, man. Audition for a corps, even if you don't think you can make it. It's a great learning experience. I'm gonna be practicing my balls off for SCV auditions next season, for example.

Where you plan on marching in college? You should check out the University of Arizona drumline. :wave: Our band was ranked in the top 5 in the nation this season, and next season is looking to be even better! :)

• Members
Don't cut yourself short, man. Audition for a corps, even if you don't think you can make it. It's a great learning experience. I'm gonna be practicing my balls off for SCV auditions next season, for example.

Where you plan on marching in college? You should check out the University of Arizona drumline.
:wave:
Our band was ranked in the top 5 in the nation this season, and next season is looking to be even better!
:)

Not sure what college I'm going to. I wouldn't mind going to university of arizona (got family there) but it's on the other side of the country from me.

Archived