OT- Madison WI

marko46

• Members

Screw Wi....gonna be freakin cold there ! Come to Texas where it is a warm 70 degrees today !

Well, as a matter of fact, I'm coming to San Antonio in August for thr National Conference. I have no idea how close that is to you, but I'm sure one or two on here are from there. And, I know there's cool clubs there.:thu:

• Members

I just moved out of Madison after about 7 years. There's some guy there called Clyde Stubblefield you might want to look into. Otherwise, look for the High Noon Saloon or The Frequency (both near downtown) for original rock.

And it's almost 50 degrees here, we're putting on the suntan lotion!! Better than the -30 we had a few weeks ago...

• Members

Well, as a matter of fact, I'm coming to San Antonio in August for thr National Conference. I have no idea how close that is to you, but I'm sure one or two on here are from there. And, I know there's cool clubs there.
:thu:

San Antonio to Houston is about 2 hours away, maybe a little farther because I think Houston is a little farther inland than Daddy.

San Antonio is very nice. Alamo is nice (is not as big as it seems on TV or pics) But is very interesting if you're into that kind of stuff. The river walk is the best. Canal comes off the river and winds through downtown. This is nice downtown with hotels, cafes, shops inbetween the trees and flowers. Very romantic, take your wife if she can go. Hard Rock, IMAX are along the canal. Best part is when the canal goes through an open air mall.

Best pick for music might be about an hour north of SA in Austin. Tex-Mex food is awesome as well! Has been in the 70's here in N. FLa as well. Was rainy this weekend. tonights low:45 hi Tomm: 66. By late May we'll be in the upper 80's for highs and around 70 for lows.

Archived