I wish I could

tetanus

• Members

Uuuunnnnngggggg.. .. ack. . .gurgle. ... . aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh. . .gack. ..Beaker. .. . . .uhhhhhhhhnnnnnnn. ..wants. ...beakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwantbeakerwant

• Members

Quick did you get a bucket beaker...??????;):lol:

I can appreciate a marvellous piece of drum history made by artisans as much as the next guy....but I've never been attracted to Ludwigs, I think it was the fact that Ringo played them, and I couldn't bring myself to listen to Ringo.....I'm probably committing HC suicide here....but....the beatles music really gets on my wick........:cop:

• Members

Quick did you get a bucket beaker...??????
;):lol:

I can appreciate a marvellous piece of drum history made by artisans as much as the next guy....but I've never been attracted to Ludwigs, I think it was the fact that Ringo played them, and I couldn't bring myself to listen to Ringo.....I'm probably committing HC suicide here....but....the beatles music really gets on my wick........
:cop:

I hate The Beatles and play Ludwig. Ringo doesn't cancel out Bonham, Palmer, etc.

• Members

True enough, but those guy's would have sounded just as good no matter the kit.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Ludwigs, I just haven't been personally attracted to them.

For instance I would swoooooon over a Premier kit of the same era, but I'm sure a lot of guy's wouldn't....in fact I'd probaby give my left nut for one...:freak:

• Members

Piss on 'em all ya want. . . you don't have to play 'em, if you don't wanna. . .your loss. I for one would not trade my '63s for anything. All warm goodness. I'd put 'em up against any top of the line drums today.

I'm not pissing on them mate, I don't play them, just expressing an opinion.:)

As i said, I appreciate them for what they are.:thu:

Consider myself chastised :evil:

• Members

I just put my 67 VW bug up for sale just to buy those drums. I want them and I don't have to drive to far to get them. If and when I get the money

don't pay 1200 for them. seriously, look on ebay for similar kits:

here

here

here

these kits just don't go for $1200.

This guy would be very silly not to sell them to you for $700. I wouldn't offer him that, and I love the old luddies.

no surprise he hasn't sold them for a year. If he's as knowledgeable as lossforgain says (I believe him, too) this guy doesn't want to sell this kit.

• Members

don't pay 1200 for them. seriously, look on ebay for similar kits:no surprise he hasn't sold them for a year. If he's as knowledgeable as lossforgain says (I believe him, too)
this guy doesn't want to sell this kit

AhHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another, "Honey I'm trying to sell 'em and no one's buying" ploy!

I can't believe I never thought of this! Especially as prevailing of a "I love my drums too much to sell 'em" honey scams go.:facepalm:

• Members

don't pay 1200 for them. seriously, look on ebay for similar kits:

these kits just don't go for $1200.

This guy would be very silly not to sell them to you for $700. I wouldn't offer him that, and I love the old luddies.

no surprise he hasn't sold them for a year. If he's as knowledgeable as lossforgain says (I believe him, too) this guy doesn't want to sell this kit.

Oh I know I would most def give him a lower offer that is for sure.

Archived