WAY OT: Sons of Anarchy TV show question

twosticks

• Members

the letters were sent by john teller aka JT aka jax's father to his other "old lady" in ireland, maureen ashby - with whom he had a daughter.

maureen hid them in jax's bags before the sons left ireland last season and tara found them. they revealed details about JT's desires for the club as well as, from what i've gathered, fears concerning clay and gemma. the show's not been REAL specific about what was actually said in the letters - but if there's enough to have completely sent clay off the deep end, i'd say it's some serious {censored}.

• Members

I read the Wiki page on it and it said the whole show has "Hamlet" type plot and overtones. Blockbuster had season one and two for rent so we started watching from the very beginning tonight.

I think my wife likes it because it's a gang of strong men just like she liked the Sopranos. I think in another life, my wife would have loved to be a mafia wife?? Although she told me she could never live like that, always worried about the cops or other members? She was talking to the TV at Tony's wife "You knew what Tony was when you married him, you don't complain about spending the money!"

Is a good show but is hard to follow and we are just starting to figure out some of the character names instead of just "the Peg Bundy lady" LOL

Also we have noticed a few flaws here and there. Like when they dig up the new grave site to have a body as a decoy, first they use a backhoe for that, most cemeteries have you bury someone in cement vault and sealed casket by law and not just in a pine box and how they were digging in broad daylight and nobody noticed?? Plus if a real crime lab had shown up at the warehouse fire, the Mexican whores bodies would have been bagged and tagged before the SOA could have come back and retrieved them.

I know, too picky! LOL

Archived