Score...I won...go figure

Carminemw

• Members

So I signed up on facebook about a month ago, and I received notice today...hala freaking luia I finally won something...go figure!

302607_233690296692868_200594146669150_6

I mean I won the Saluda cymbal contest on my playing, but never anything by taking a chance or signing up for something. I take that back. I once won a membership to the Baltimore Aquarium by guessing the number of goldfish crackers in a bowl...but never anything like this...

Oh man, bring on the thump and thwack!:thu:

• Members

Mics! Just what you have been wanting! See? Good things
do
happen to good people!

Congrats!
:thu:

Ok, now I'm wishing for a super hot, dark skinned dark haired female beauty with....oh yeah right...like THAT's Gonna happen!:facepalm:

I'll definitely let you all know what they sound like for me and how easy it is to get a good sound out of them...:thu:

• Members

So, Carm: You playing the lottery this week? ...

D

Oh yeah. I just did a copy job at work. Made 250 copies. And without counting sheets, I loaded up the tray with paper. The last copied paper produced turned out to be the last sheet in the tray. My job stopped and the tray was empty...HOW IN SYNC IS THAT! I'm off to buy a ticket today!

• Members

I wanna know how come they didn't have any of these when I was a youngin? I mean REALLY now! Who gets to date these!

They did, but they couldn't get into the country as easy as they can now. :facepalm:

I picked her out just for you, Carm. If youse prefer I get 'ya a different broad, just give da woid. I'll tell Paulie to pick 'ya out a nice one. Don Vincenzo gives his blessing. ;)

Archived