Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^haha...youve been spending to much time on the band name generator
    Jack of all trades....Master of none...

Comment

I dig the name Carmine. The name fits the music styles VERY well. The logo seems very flashy though.

Comment

^^^haha...youve been spending to much time on the band name generator

Actually, it's from the book "Loxfinger" by Sol Weinstein. It's a parody of "Goldfinger", starring Israel Bond, Israeli Secret Agent Oy Oy Seven.

Comment

Looks good. I like it. It's way better than most of the stuff I see.
          P E A C E

"A band that is not appearing is disappearing" -- Art Blakey

"If you can't play the blues you might as well hang it up" -- Dexter Gordon

http://myspace.com/boomboomdrumsYamaha Stage Custom Drum Kit (Marina Green)
          Ziljain, Paiste, Wuhan Cymbals
          1972 Slingerland wood Snare Drum
          KORG TR keyboard
          Cubase LE
          Tascam US-122 USB Interface
          George Steck Baby Grand Piano

Comment

Thanks...but half the band liked it and the other half didn't. We can't agree on anything it seems when it comes to names. My last suggestion is "Hatters Gone Mad! We'll run it up the old flag pole and see if it flys on Wednesday...UGH, such conundrums!
            The Southpaw is rising again!
            I finally made it into the Flaming Pedals of Doom. That was the longest and toughest audition I ever had to endure!
            Yep...Still the Director of the Geezer Guild for 2013...and counting

http://carminem7.wix.com/carminestrollo

Comment

I like the name. That would be a cool graphic for your bd reso, but would be a bit much on a poster. If you took away the graphic behind the name, that would probably work well on a flyer or poster. IMO.

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

im in the same vote....new group........trying to find a name....one thats catchy, not used and one that all 4 will agree upon is something else. It always seems we have to just go with something or it would never get done.

The names not bad....reminds me of a local group here that was big in the 90's......Quick Change.
                Jack of all trades....Master of none...

Comment

I like the name. That would be a cool graphic for your bd reso, but would be a bit much on a poster. If you took away the graphic behind the name, that would probably work well on a flyer or poster. IMO.

The name suggests to me a snappy fuzofunk band - guys from the 70s w/mullets and a flux capacitor. lol
                  Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

A couple of points. First, the name is pocket change, but it looks like from the graphic that there is in fact no change in that pocket. Second, when I first looked at it it took me a while to figure out that that was the pocket open turned inside out. My Dad was in graphic design and he said if you have to look at it a few seconds to figure out what it is, that's not good.

Since it is pocket change, maybe have the hand in front of the jeans with a few coins in it? Skip the whole pocket inside out thing altogether.
                    P E A C E

"A band that is not appearing is disappearing" -- Art Blakey

"If you can't play the blues you might as well hang it up" -- Dexter Gordon

http://myspace.com/boomboomdrumsYamaha Stage Custom Drum Kit (Marina Green)
                    Ziljain, Paiste, Wuhan Cymbals
                    1972 Slingerland wood Snare Drum
                    KORG TR keyboard
                    Cubase LE
                    Tascam US-122 USB Interface
                    George Steck Baby Grand Piano

Comment

Working...
                    X