Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush-Time Machine

Anybody see this video yet? I saw it on tv, and its a really great show. Rush is playing with a renewed vigor it seems.
    Wha?
    PERCUSUS! THE GOD OF RHYTHM!

Anybody see this video yet? I saw it on tv, and its a really great show. Rush is playing with a renewed vigor it seems.

Yep, really enjoyed it. They are more popular than ever, and still sell out every show, and their playing has gotten smoother with time.
    They're a hell of a lot better than some household name bands that have been around longer.
    "If you can't SAY something with your instrument, try sellin' cars."-
    The late, great Tony Williams

www.russleonardi.com
    www.zephyrsound.com
    — Sonor Designer Maple shell (heavy) 8 pc. for studio
    — Premier Genista 7 pc. for live gigs
    — Tama Silverstar "Metro" 4pc. for certain live gigs.
    — Paiste, Bosphorus and Sabian cymbals, depending on what I'm doin'.
    — Small collection of assorted snare drums to suit my mood.

Comment

I figure I'll skip the video. It will only corrupt the image in my head of my experience watching the show live from this vantage point:

*Video Drum Lessons

*Need to Know How to Register Your Copyrights for Your Band?

Comment

caught the show in pittsburgh. first of the tour, i believe. it was great!
        i miss you, mark
        r.i.p. rudy

Comment

Saw the first show when they started the tour in '10......was expecting to see some rustyness or otherwise hear a gaff or misstep...........not one in the whole show that I could hear; even GLee's voice was up to the task. Most impressive after all these years.
          "I don't know if you noticed, but our two-party system is a bowl of **************** looking in the mirror at itself."

Lewis Black

"We Americans are the ultimate innocents. We are forever desperate to believe that this time the government is telling us the truth."
          Sydney Schanberg

Comment

Working...
          X