My lif e is up and down it seems...

Carminemw

• Members

Today I recieved my Audix d6 and I5 mics with the heavy duty boom stand as part of the "2 Mics Every Drummer needs" sweepstakes. Gonna try them out tonight at rehearsal...WOOHOO! Life is Good!

Yesterday while sitting at a stoplight on an off-ramp to the highway where I work, I was plowed into by a woman in a Jeep Wrangler. Tore the bumper up pretty bad, the rear panels of the car, and the hatch and assembly. @#$%&(*! Life is BAD!

Went to the ER and got checked out...turns out to be just muscular pains...so far...WOOHOO! Life is Good!

Had the estimator take a look at my car today...says he can't really tell how much it's gonna be cause plastic covers up some damage, so I gotta take it in to really have the whole thing "once overed" to be sure...@#$%&(*! Life is BAD!

I don't know whether I'm comin or goin now-a-days...

• Members

Hey, I'm new here and don't know anyone but I want to say that I think it's good that you're ok. You seem to be well liked be folks here and would be missed if you were layed up on an island somewhere with no internet connection. With a margarita. And a hot chick who makes sammichez.

I'm just sayin.

• Members

Hey, I'm new here and don't know anyone but I want to say that I think it's good that you're ok. You seem to be well liked be folks here and would be missed if you were layed up on an island somewhere with no internet connection. With a margarita. And a hot chick who makes sammichez.

I'm just sayin.

I'm there I'm there...point me the way!

• Members

So glad you are not badly hurt Carm. The Jeep lady had insurance right?? Don't let them sell you short either! It just seems that Hospitals want to check you out, give you some pills and send you home, Insurance just wants to guesstimate and write you a check for the first figure that comes to mind and have you sign away your rights. Keep your chin up! It could be worse, but don't get walked on either!

• Members

Creepy shop guy: "Very well... but the doll is cursed."

Homer: "That's bad."

Creepy shop guy: "But it comes with a free frozen yogurt, which I call 'frogurt!'"

Homer: "That's good!"

Creepy shop guy: "The frogurt is also cursed."

Homer: "That's bad."

Creepy shop guy: "But it comes with your choice of free topping!"

Homer: "That's good!"

Creepy shop guy: "The topping contain sodium benzoate."

Homer: *blank stare*

Creepy shop guy: "That's bad."

Homer: "Can I go now?"

Archived