OT: The CarmineW/ FitchFY Football Challenge - Ravens vs. Pats

FitchFY

• Members

I'm raising the stakes...If the Ravens win not only do I get to hear Garibaldi reincarnated, I want you teach me in one lesson the concept about how to play more linearly with the rest of the band. How when you begin to compose, what you think of and what you primarily listen to to get you to compose the proper drum part for the tune. I'm used to covering tunes and playing parts...I'm interested in how you come up with a linear part...THE GAUNTLET HAS NOW BEEN THROWN DOWN IN YOUR DIRECTION! Name your counter wager...

• Members

Fine. And if the Pats win, you still have to play "House of Cards," except now you get to do it in a bra and colorful skirt.

ya see...now ya gotta bring it into the gutter...we're not going there my friend...I've had my share of costumed performances so let's not get adventurous here..

• Members

I'm at a loss for these "heightened wagers," so I'm going to wait until the coffee kicks in to either counter your challenge or rescind. But there will be something...

I know - I'll solicit ideas from the forum members! Thanks, internet! :thu:

• Members

As a Texans fan, this was a terrible game. I'd have liked our chances against either one of your turd-monkey teams :p

For a full definition of "turd-monkey", please refer to my six-year old cousin's treatise on "Monkeys, Poo, and Everything in Between."

Waiting on the video!

• Members

As a Texans fan, this was a terrible game. I'd have liked our chances against either one of your turd-monkey teams
:p

For a full definition of "turd-monkey", please refer to my six-year old cousin's treatise on "Monkeys, Poo, and Everything in Between."

Waiting on the video!

Fitch..did you sour those grapes up to much for him again? You know better than that!

• Members

The Astros have been breaking my heart long enough that I'm numb to the pain.

My all-time favorite Astros line-up is the 2005 team...

....'cause they folded like a cheap card-table in the WS at the hands of the White Sox!

Archived