Hammerax???

MX DRUMMER

• Members

Andrew McCauley (Kindbeats, does the daily question for drummers thread) is a Hammerax endorser, matter of fact he is one of the guys demonstrating products on their web page. Ask him about them. Another very good buy for the money is Saluda. Some really nice stuff coming from Jamie in South Carolina.

• Members

Was wandering what everyone thinks about the Hammerax cymbals? I am considering getting a crash or two down the road to go along with my Sabian Xs20 Super Pack.

As far as crashes go, there are a couple of lines you can choose from. The Whipcrash, HellBell, and Indigo lines all offer some beautiful dark crashes. I currently use a limited edition 19" Indigo Crashride as both my ride and crash cymbals and absolutely love it. They also recently released their UltraViolet series of bright cymbals which has some beautiful crashes to choose from. You can see all of their demo vids at www.Hammerax.com. Hammerax are definitely not cheap cymbals, but they're extremely high quality and they have the best warranty in the business - 4 years! If I can help you out in any way, let me know!

Indigo Flatrides & Ltd Crash Ride

[video=youtube;Z3OX2UzJan4]

HellBell Cymbals

[video=youtube;kXbmBJ9Y7bY]

Ultraviolet Cymbals

[video=youtube;i0K-H5jp-uI]

Archived