pics of the new kit

irnbru83

• Members

So I bought it :D

Thanks for all the help, bros.

Got 'em home, cleaned them up, took some pics. Finish is dark, dark, dark green. Not sure on the official name for Meridian Birch colors.

Mapex hi-hat stand, and two cymbal stands. Old Pearl hardware for snare stand and ride stand. Guy threw in extra Pearl stand for the HHX splash that I didn't put up yet. Also gave me some Remo heads he had lying around, his extra throne, Mapex single kick pedal, old Tama double-kick pedal, and Aquarian rings for all the tubs.

I already have new versions of the Iron Cobra single and double, and a roc-n-soc nitro, so...

• Members

And after being gone for almost a week immediately after the purchase, I finally got home tonight and had a chance to tune 'em up and let rip a wee bit.

This 10" tom is changing my generic 12/13/16 world. 10/12/16 is cool, but I've had to change a lot of stuff for celtic-style booming tom rhythms :p

• Members

This 10" tom is changing my generic 12/13/16 world. 10/12/16 is cool, but I've had to change a lot of stuff for celtic-style booming tom rhythms
:p

I've notice this too when I got my new kit. I find that instead of doing the traditional fill going from the high to the medium to the low tom I'm mixing it up .Lots of tonal possibilities. And when I do "Wipeout" with the surf band the 10" tom kills.

Archived