Hannah Ford...............:)

race81

• Members

First seen this vid a couple of years ago.......

[video=youtube;f4t4lYUJ1gk]

And ran into this one last night from recently...........dat girls been practicing!

And I love watching her play......:love:

[video=youtube;WvdiJYGf2JU]

• Members

Great chops, but to me there's a bit of a wierdness for me when I see her promo materials...

I first saw Hannah play a handful of years ago at a local (to me & her) vintage & collectible drum show. At the time, I believe she was like 15 or 16. Within just a few years, there was definitely a fair amount of coverage on her in drum press as she locked up several endorsement deals and got a much higher profile, but again, at the time she was still only a teenager...yet it seemed that most of her promo was very much aimed at playing up the va-voom factor...the 'look at her; she's a hot chick AND she plays drums!', if you get what I'm saying.

I think she's only like 21 or 22 at most now, but to me it seems a bit creepy to see her anymore, since I still think of her as a kid.

Yeah, I'm basicaly twice her age and feel many years older...

:facepalm:

• Members

yeah, she's cute..im also about twice her age.....but its not her looks that attract me.....its more her presence. Watching her I see, someone who loves to be behind the kit and enjoys what she is doing.....And the solo clip isn,t great, and I percieve it as being off the cuff, whick I like.

• Members

I have been wondering where she came from. She just moved to Atlanta and a few of the local guys have really been talking her up She's even done a few clinics in town already. I was just shocked cause I had never heard of her.

DB

• Members

I have been wondering where she came from. She just moved to Atlanta and a few of the local guys have really been talking her up She's even done a few clinics in town already. I was just shocked cause I had never heard of her.

DB

Yeah, Chicago area originally as far as I can tell; she's definitely got roots here, was in town recently doing a clinic at a new drum shop that opened last month.

Archived