Howz about posting a local favorite band of yours or a new discovery

Buckin Fastard

• Members

Exactly what it means. Was plunkin' round on the innerwebz and found a new band I likes who just happens to be based in mah citay.

Letters To Strangers:

[video=youtube;9EsjcJC3ciI]

[video=youtube;GxQf56R8fq4]

So put up your favorite local band (could be yurn) or a new find that you're feelin'.

• Members

Hey Guys:

This was, until last week, a band I'd only heard about word of mouth. I went to see Deep Purple Last Wednesday, and these guys opened for them. totally blew me away with their energy, passion, and on stage musicianship. Most of all, you could tell that they were just so juiced to be on stage and opening for DP. Got the crowd on their feet, and they sold a {censored}load of cds at the Merch Table. Had to love the Tshirt they were selling : ' Don't {censored} with the TRUCK. They did a cross Canada tour with The Sheepdogs last fall that apparently is already the stuff of legend. Its been a long, long time that I've seen a band that's grabbed me right away. Yeah, you listen close, you can tell that they were raiding their parents' record collections, but it sounds both retro and modern.

Here's some clips....mostly live, and one ' Video' :

' I Am Freedom'

'Runnin'.

'Sweet Mountain River'.

'Seven Seas Blues'

' Love Attack'...Video Clip.

What you hear here is what they sound like live. They play this intensely from song one. Plus, a modern band with a Keys guy who plays a B3?????

They have two EPs out, and will be first in line for their first full length CD.

These guys ROCK.

:thu::thu:PEACE:thu::thu:

Archived