OT- Just read a thread that got Kmart banned

Big Daddy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I REALLY don't see why...IMO he wasn't being rude and he didn't do any name calling. Well, not REALLY rude and he didn't use any BAD names:). See ya Friday, kmart!

You're right. At times it does seem to get a little more heated over here

• Members

I musta missed something cause I read the thread and he just seemed to be his normal self elevated bull#$t artist that he normally does here. How is it that anyone gets so outta hand on a thread. I keep hearing...well it's like that...it's the internet...WELL IT SHOULDN'T BE! It's not personal so why make it personal. Hell they didn't even sound that angry on the thread. I mean he turned more than one of my threads into merta already, but that's why I'm trying not to pay attention to him any more. He's not an industry giant...no grammys in his locker. Oh wait, grammys would probably not be a relevant expression of musical success...yeah right...and I gotta bridge I wanna sell ya in the Mojave desert.

Oh well...se la vie!

I hope I read the right thread...:lol::lol::lol::facepalm:

• Members

I think your correct....+1

I think it was the BSWTB Brad Paisley thread.....something about being civil from the mod............Im guessin he hasnt seen many of Kmarts post.....lol. ....he b back in a couple of days.....

I guess first on the left.

• Members

OMG! IS HE OK? IS ANYONE CHECKING UP ON HIM?

LOL!!

i personally don't care for someone who tries to start {censored} in every thread he feels the need to jump in. that's not a contribution, imo. no sleep lost here.

• Members

If my memory serves me correctly, from the video link he posted a while back, I'd venture to say the one on the left.

That's HOUSE LEFT, STAGE RIGHT, for all you theater people. There, did that sound like something he would have said?LOL!!!

• Members

He is the one on the left. If you check out the band website there's a video of them playing.

I'd say he got more out of hand than usual. If I'd been standing next to him I'd have told him to just shut up and let it go. I hope he got something useful from getting banned and not just stayed pissed off.

Also, it looks like a temporary ban?

• Members

Is he really in that picture or is it just a joke? I thought he was nicer than normal. Not sure why he got banned. I guess that moderator is a nancy. Sorry Dendy for talking bad about your comrade, unless he's not, in which case I'm not. Lol

• Members

He will be back friday....only banned for a few days. Meant to be a cool down. That thread was just the final straw. If you read many others he was usually the first to disagree with someone...not that theres anything wrong with disagreements....but ya dont have to be a dick about it and try to belittle people. Even tho its the internet, people should be decent to one another.

Archived