Unwritten Rules of Forums. Chapter One.

Merlin Coryell

• Members

Yes oh great one!!!! Thankfully we have now been graced with the presence of the all knowing forum God!!

Did it ever occur to you that sometimes just talking is all the food one needs? Some of the ignorance that spews forth around here is all that requires someone to "troll" or as its better know as, convey their poit while showing the world how stupid someone is! Regardless of all that though I would like to say thank you. I now fell like I can have a positive, gaining experience in forums. I was lost before you and now I am found!!!

• Members

So... What's it like being the forum god? Can I get Fridays off?

All shall hail in peril in this new world order. And I proclaim that YOU MUST SHAVE ALWAYS! Muhuhuhahahahaha!

Side note: That clip you posted led me to a clipshow of "The Greatest Movies until 2010" Pretty good list, but then I looked them up on Netflix and Hulu, and none of them were on there. :mad:

I guess that means they CANT be the best movies, cause Netflix and Hulu tell me I pay for the best content around.

• Members

Yes oh great one!!!! Thankfully we have now been graced with the presence of the all knowing forum God!!

Did it ever occur to you that sometimes just talking is all the food one needs? Some of the ignorance that spews forth around here is all that requires someone to "troll" or as its better know as, convey their poit while showing the world how stupid someone is! Regardless of all that though I would like to say thank you. I now fell like I can have a positive, gaining experience in forums. I was lost before you and now I am found!!!

if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you.

• Members

Carroll this is a drum forum not a religious forum you have no right to post that here... Bla bla bla. See how stupid that sounds!!

I couldnt disagree with you more MX, the PRE-war economy of the Confederate states (agriculture and small textile) was not on a progressively competitive track with the Union states (industrialized, large manufacturing/textile). I do not see how you can make the valid argument that economic paranoia and aggression was a primary factor in the Civil War.

Archived