Kindbeats - you okay?

FitchFY

• Members

Thanks for thinking about me, everyone! Here's the latest update. Long Beach, NY is completely destroyed and I have been staying with family in Brooklyn while returning to LB each day to do a bit of clean up. The National Guard has issued a mandatory evacuation and the town will be without water, electricity, phone service, or sewers for up to one month. The bottom floor of my house got flooded and my drum room and drums are done for. I literally watched the ocean and bay meet outside my house and rip through my block during 100mph winds. Needless to say, I am bummed about my drums and drum room but I am thankful that my friends and family are safe. I will try to be get online as often as possible but it will probably be scarce for the time being. Again, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!

Andrew

• Members

Thanks for thinking about me, everyone! Here's the latest update. Long Beach, NY is completely destroyed and I have been staying with family in Brooklyn while returning to LB each day to do a bit of clean up. The National Guard has issued a mandatory evacuation and the town will be without water, electricity, phone service, or sewers for up to one month. The bottom floor of my house got flooded and my drum room and drums are done for. I literally watched the ocean and bay meet outside my house and rip through my block during 100mph winds. Needless to say, I am bummed about my drums and drum room but I am thankful that my friends and family are safe. I will try to be get online as often as possible but it will probably be scarce for the time being. Again, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!

Andrew

Archived