Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindbeats - you okay?

Brooklyn took a beating -- you and your drums doing okay, bro?
    Music, music, I hear music
    Fitch Drums - The Blog for the Aspiring Non-Professional Drummer

Can send up smoke signals if the power is out.....haha ,hope everything is good with you
    great googley moogley- Frank ZappaMissing the CHEESE And MarkoHit it!__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2

Comment

Just checked out his FB page.His place flooded,no power,aqua drums,but he's ok .
      great googley moogley- Frank ZappaMissing the CHEESE And MarkoHit it!__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2

Comment

Too much water. I hope he can salvage whatever he cant get insurance for. I remember putting the kits up on the dining table for Rita and Ike.
        -Merlin Coryell-
        www.facebook.com/merlincoryelldrums
        City - Metal from Portland, OR
        www.facebook.com/ndcity
        Mapex Drums; Zildjian & Sabian cymbals
        Axis &; Gibraltar Hardware, Evans & Remo Heads
        Alesis DM10; ProMark sticks
        ESP Guitars, Line6 Stuffs &; Junk

In Requiem - Marko46

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin Coryell
          View Post

Too much water. I hope he can salvage whatever he cant get insurance for. I remember putting the kits up on the dining table for Rita and Ike.

I remember checking out attic space for Ike

Comment

Thanks for thinking about me, everyone! Here's the latest update. Long Beach, NY is completely destroyed and I have been staying with family in Brooklyn while returning to LB each day to do a bit of clean up. The National Guard has issued a mandatory evacuation and the town will be without water, electricity, phone service, or sewers for up to one month. The bottom floor of my house got flooded and my drum room and drums are done for. I literally watched the ocean and bay meet outside my house and rip through my block during 100mph winds. Needless to say, I am bummed about my drums and drum room but I am thankful that my friends and family are safe. I will try to be get online as often as possible but it will probably be scarce for the time being. Again, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!

Andrew
            www.kindbeatsdrums.com

"Don't live in a world presented to you. Instead, become a creator of worlds."

Comment

Thanks for thinking about me, everyone! Here's the latest update. Long Beach, NY is completely destroyed and I have been staying with family in Brooklyn while returning to LB each day to do a bit of clean up. The National Guard has issued a mandatory evacuation and the town will be without water, electricity, phone service, or sewers for up to one month. The bottom floor of my house got flooded and my drum room and drums are done for. I literally watched the ocean and bay meet outside my house and rip through my block during 100mph winds. Needless to say, I am bummed about my drums and drum room but I am thankful that my friends and family are safe. I will try to be get online as often as possible but it will probably be scarce for the time being. Again, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!

Andrew
              www.kindbeatsdrums.com

"Don't live in a world presented to you. Instead, become a creator of worlds."

Comment

Yow. No idea you got hit! Prolly no consolation but it being an election year, there should be ample first class assistance. How's the community there?
                Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Glad you're okay, Andrew - very sorry to hear about your home and drums.
                  Music, music, I hear music
                  Fitch Drums - The Blog for the Aspiring Non-Professional Drummer

Comment

good that you are safe.......things can be replaced. Hope you can salvage some stuff still. Will be thinking about ya man, keep your head up.
                    Jack of all trades....Master of none...

Comment

I understand that this was one of the worst storms to hit the East Coast - ever! One day at a time, eh? Take care, and hang in there!

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

Working...
                      X