Are We Dead Yet?

Carminemw

• Members

I split my time between here, the Roddy Forums, and the Kollias Forums.

Put all 3 together, and its still not as lively as HC was a few years ago. cry.gif

Also, I spent my childhood in Arkansas City, KS. Thats about an hour north of Tulsa if I remember.

Now it seems 65% of the HC drummers are from either Texas or Oregon.

• Members
Carmine:

Although I've never been to Tulsa, OK, much less Laramie, WY
I don't think you'll hold that against me...too muchfacepalm.gif Anyway....I'm still here, still riding out the Forum storms, Still following the various misadventures of the usual lot. So, Roll Call me in, colour me completely mystified at what 1K1 sometimes says, and looking forward to the next Earth Shattering Promo that some unfortunate has the stones to try and drop in here.

thumb.gifthumb.gifPEACEthumb.gifthumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by knightvalin View Post
Carmine:

Although I've never been to Tulsa, OK, much less Laramie, WY
I don't think you'll hold that against me...too muchfacepalm.gif Anyway....I'm still here, still riding out the Forum storms, Still following the various misadventures of the usual lot. So, Roll Call me in, colour me completely mystified at what 1K1 sometimes says, and looking forward to the next Earth Shattering Promo that some unfortunate has the stones to try and drop in here.

thumb.gifthumb.gifPEACEthumb.gifthumb.gif
I am FAR from Tulsa. Never been there either. Yes my species is literate.

So you think it's asteroids?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by danrothmusic View Post
Things ebb and flow, I've noticed. There are stretches with not much going on, then we'll all start talking drums again. I suppose it's the natural way of things.
Exactly - sometimes this place is exploding, sometimes it's quiet. Such is the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
Yeah. We're here.

Where've you been?
YEAH! Slacker! wave.gif

Archived