Hey d00ds

irnbru83

• Members

You?

I'm doing well, to be honest. Band has been on a forced (yet appreciated) hiatus due to our lead guitar/singer breaking his foot in a soccer match with his 4th Grade students. Practice starts up again this week and then we're off to the races in 2013.

Our EP was included in a few Top 25 lists for 2012. Lists like "Best New Album in the Celtic punk/rock genre". Who knew there were so many participants to get a list of 25? I figured we were a shoe-in for last place as #5.

Life treating you okay, Mr. 1k1?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by irnbru83 View Post
You?

I'm doing well, to be honest. Band has been on a forced (yet appreciated) hiatus due to our lead guitar/singer breaking his foot in a soccer match with his 4th Grade students. Practice starts up again this week and then we're off to the races in 2013.

Our EP was included in a few Top 25 lists for 2012. Lists like "Best New Album in the Celtic punk/rock genre". Who knew there were so many participants to get a list of 25? I figured we were a shoe-in for last place as #5.

In reverse awduh,

Life so far giving me da treatment.

Celtic Punk Rock? lol On the other hand I suppose not just anyone can be IRA.
Congratulations on your continuing triumphs. Maybe someday you'll be pardoned and Knighted ?

Did he trip over one?

and nah, BluesFella.

Happy Lollidays to yall and yourn peeps.

• Members

Nice to hear from my favorite Celtic rocking forumite! Congrats on the CD accolades and happy holidays to you and yours, as well!

Whatcha think of that 14" AAX Explosion? That thing most pop and be gone, almost like a splash... I have a 14" crash that disappears as soon as I hit it.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by irnbru83 View Post
You?

Those 4th graders are tough,glad your back

Archived