Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey d00ds

Did I miss anything?

Just bought an AAX X-plosion 14" fast crash today, so Merry Christmas to me!

Hope you lot are having a good holiday season.
    The TomfooligansOur first EP: Five RoundsCheck out my book on Amazon: Phalanx AlphaCurrently playing:Mapex Meridian Birch 5-piece

Ha. How ya been? Was going to ask about you in a couple months. Guess who else reappeared today?
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something...

Comment

You?

I'm doing well, to be honest. Band has been on a forced (yet appreciated) hiatus due to our lead guitar/singer breaking his foot in a soccer match with his 4th Grade students. Practice starts up again this week and then we're off to the races in 2013.

Our EP was included in a few Top 25 lists for 2012. Lists like "Best New Album in the Celtic punk/rock genre". Who knew there were so many participants to get a list of 25? I figured we were a shoe-in for last place as #5.

Life treating you okay, Mr. 1k1?
      The TomfooligansOur first EP: Five RoundsCheck out my book on Amazon: Phalanx AlphaCurrently playing:Mapex Meridian Birch 5-piece

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru83
        View Post

Our EP was included in a few Top 25 lists for 2012. Lists like "Best New Album in the Celtic punk/rock genre". Who knew there were so many participants to get a list of 25? I figured we were a shoe-in for last place as #5.

'Grats!
        "If you can't play the blues...you might as well hang it up." - Dexter Gordon

Comment

View Post

You?

I'm doing well, to be honest. Band has been on a forced (yet appreciated) hiatus due to our lead guitar/singer breaking his foot in a soccer match with his 4th Grade students. Practice starts up again this week and then we're off to the races in 2013.

In reverse awduh,

Life so far giving me da treatment.

Celtic Punk Rock? lol On the other hand I suppose not just anyone can be IRA.

Congratulations on your continuing triumphs. Maybe someday you'll be pardoned and Knighted ?

Did he trip over one?

and nah, BluesFella.

Happy Lollidays to yall and yourn peeps.
          Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something...

Comment

Nice to hear from my favorite Celtic rocking forumite! Congrats on the CD accolades and happy holidays to you and yours, as well!

Whatcha think of that 14" AAX Explosion? That thing most pop and be gone, almost like a splash... I have a 14" crash that disappears as soon as I hit it.
            Music, music, I hear music

Comment

Yeah, it's short, but not just a blip. I'll find out on Thursday how it sounds with the whole band. We're not a "loud" band, so i can get away with this kind of cymbal.

The unfinished bell looks pretty cool.

Comment

View Post

You?

Those 4th graders are tough,glad your back
                great googley moogley- Frank ZappaMissing the CHEESE And MarkoHit it!__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2

Comment

Working...
                X