Merry Christmas!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by 1001gear
    View Post

You have devices to cause wATER TO FREEZE?

It happens out doors naturally in some parts of the world, and yes we do have devices to do that.

Comment

Until 5 years ago, the only frozen water I had ever seen was in my ice tray in the freezer!

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by the DW
        View Post

Until 5 years ago, the only frozen water I had ever seen was in my ice tray in the freezer!

Speaking of, did you get a chance to go skiing this year? You've been getting a chance to annually for a few years now, yeah?
        "If you can't play the blues...you might as well hang it up." - Dexter Gordon

Comment

thanks! my neighbors probably don't think it's that awesome - cacaphony city in my house, but I love it.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by danrothmusic
            View Post

Speaking of, did you get a chance to go skiing this year? You've been getting a chance to annually for a few years now, yeah?

I skipped this year, but I am going again next month! Colorado, here I come!

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

Got a Meinl Cajon from my wife this year.

I have a friend who does coffeehouse type gigs. I think I'll ask if he needs some percussion accompaniment whe I see him next.
              Here's a tip - if you put out some horrible lo-fi recording that sounds like a Gorilla banging an antelope while using a vacuum with a bad belt drive to suck up a floor full of marbles and silverware - and folks don't line up in mass numbers to hop on your wagon... maybe it ain't us who don't "get it". - THX1138

Comment

Working...
              X