Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me?

Or is it a lot slower in here than it used to be?

Whats up with that fellers?
    Local musicians united Facebook group
    82+ members and growing!

The 1001gear regime has become too pompous and outright elitist for the normals.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

The 1001gear regime has become too pompous and outright elitist for the normals.
      Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Its after the holidays, folk are tired, and the action here is pretty cyclical. Goes up, goes down, goes up...

And also, a lot of whats had to be said has been said. I mean, what more is there to talk about regarding drums that hasnt been covered here already a dozen times?

Meg sucks? check.

Maple v. Birch? Check

Rush/DreamTheater v. Ac/Dc style of drumming? check

What type of pedals/stands/Brands are recommended? check

I suspect the reason the food thread and its ilk are so successful and long term is that there just isnt that much to talk about with drums (or anything) and thats why when a Noob shows up we all either A.fall all over ourselves to answer or help him with a question or comment or B. Insult him and act rude because we've covered it all before.

this place is like Thanksgiving dinner with the family!
        Wha?
        PERCUSUS! THE GOD OF RHYTHM!

Comment

Its after the holidays, folk are tired, and the action here is pretty cyclical. Goes up, goes down, goes up...

And also, a lot of whats had to be said has been said. I mean, what more is there to talk about regarding drums that hasnt been covered here already a dozen times?

Meg sucks? check.

Maple v. Birch? Check

I suspect the reason the food thread and its ilk are so successful and long term is that there just isnt that much to talk about with drums (or anything) and thats why when a Noob shows up we all either A.fall all over ourselves to answer or help him with a question or comment or B. Insult him and act rude because we've covered it all before.

Wha?

Comment

plus, 1001gear is pompous and elitist. If you can understand what hes saying, that is.
            Wha?

Comment

plus, 1001gear is pompous and elitist. If you can understand what hes saying, that is.
              Wha?

Comment

no box it's you,....just kidding been slow for a year or longer
                great googley moogley- Frank ZappaMissing the CHEESE And MarkoHit it!__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2

Comment

no box it's you,....just kidding been slow for a year or longer
                  great googley moogley- Frank ZappaMissing the CHEESE And MarkoHit it!__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mraia3
                    View Post

...when a Noob shows up we all either A.fall all over ourselves to answer or help him with a question or comment or B. Insult him and act rude because we've covered it all before.

Ain't that the truth!
                    Music, music, I hear music
                    Fitch Drums - The Blog for the Aspiring Non-Professional Drummer

Comment

View Post

...when a Noob shows up we all either A.fall all over ourselves to answer or help him with a question or comment or B. Insult him and act rude because we've covered it all before.

Ain't that the truth!
                      Music, music, I hear music
                      Fitch Drums - The Blog for the Aspiring Non-Professional Drummer

Comment

I blame FB, and the wonkiness of the site.

Comment

For me, it's because the site won't come up half the time. I'm trying to get in here, but I just get a blank screen like the server is "stuck" or something. When it's like that (pretty much every other day), I don't even bother trying after the first attempt. I really thought they'd have it squared away by now, but... oh well.

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

View Post

Meg sucks? check.

Maple v. Birch? Check

Gee.... why don't you tell us what you really think.

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

View Post

oh.... ok!

Comment

Working...
                              X