Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAMM 2013! Who's Going ... and who has requests for information?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 2013! Who's Going ... and who has requests for information?

Who is coming to Anaheim for NAMM? Stop by and say hey if you are!

If not ... who has request for info? I will be there and can check out anything any one wants.

Also I will be attending and hosting the Bonham Bash! A whos who roster of drummers attending and performing. Pretty stoked about that!

D

Bringing the Harmony back to Harmony Central

Anything new, interesting, none of the above and lots of pics - drums, stars, booth babes ...

Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something...

Comment

Unfortunately I will not be in attendance. 

Comment

• lsits
        lsits commented
        Editing a comment

I'm hoping to be there on Friday. Where will you be?

I'll be there!

Perfomring at Tribute night tomorrow night at Juke Joint.
      Free entry with your NAMM bagde. I'll be doing a tribute to Godsmack, including the double drum solo!

I'll be at Elton's gig on Saturday, what's going on for Friday?

http://www.nickmason.org

Comment

Also I will be attending and hosting the Bonham Bash! A whos who roster of drummers attending and performing. Pretty stoked about that!

The one Brian Tichy was going to be running? Dude, that's pretty awesome! I wish I was on the left coast! I think NAMM may be one of my dream trips.

Music, music, I hear music

Comment

• twosticks
          twosticks commented
          Editing a comment

Please let me know if the Yamaha Stage Customs are still being offered. And about all their lines really. The SC should be all Birch, but then their Recording Customs should be as well. Can you find out  why if both are 100% Birch, why the RC's are a $2K 5 piece set and The SC's are around $1K to 1.5K?? (retail) Do they come with choice of matching wood snare or metal "Steel" snare?

And about Sabian Cymbals and if they still have the "Sound Control" or "Vault" lines?? and also what line of Zildjians out today are closest to the "A" series from the the 70's and 80's? Other than just the Avedis or A Customs? If possible?   If you can't do it or don't have time, DO NOT worry, is not life or death! Just asking because you asked! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

Working...
      X