Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Hi Everyone!! I've made the jump!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!! I've made the jump!

My first post on the new forum!   So far is okay! They didn't save my cat avatar!! And they are too small on here!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

"As in drug rehab? or derhh, I crashes muh motorcycle rehab??" (Cross Eyed Mary) *** One of the founding members of The Geezer Guild***

Don't worry. Dendy says they are working on making the avatars bigger. It's probably gonna take a little while. Glad you made it!

Good playing can hide a crappy drumset, but even the best drumset can't hide crappy playing.

Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it.- Salvador Dali

Some of the best players that I know really can't play the drums well, but they play music superlatively well. - Jim Chapin

Comment

glad your in oz with us

<div class="signaturecontainer">great googley moogley- Frank Zappa<br><br><br><br>Missing the CHEESE And Marko<br><br>Hit it!<br><br>__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________<br><br><br><br><br> <br><br><br>Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2</div>

Comment

• danrothmusic
        danrothmusic commented
        Editing a comment

I registered for this forum back in high school--I haven't used that e-mail address in years!

In other news, our problem of having waaaay too many stickies is now solved.

The jump to the new forum will take some getting used to but it's way better than the **bleep** we left behind. I hope that all of the regulars make it back.

https://www.facebook.com/StreetcarSundayBand

Comment

• RumStik
        RumStik commented
        Editing a comment

Drumstix101 wrote:

I hope that all of the regulars make it back.

Perhaps some ir-reglars as well...

All is **bleep**. But at least its here...

-Merlin Coryell-
      www.facebook.com/merlincoryelldrums
      City - Metal from Portland, OR
      www.facebook.com/ndcity
      Mapex Drums; Zildjian & Sabian cymbals
      Axis &; Gibraltar Hardware, Evans & Remo Heads
      Alesis DM10; ProMark sticks
      ESP Guitars, Line6 Stuffs &; Junk

In Requiem - Marko46

Comment

• Merlin Coryell
        Merlin Coryell commented
        Editing a comment

Wait it filtered **bleep**? What if my proper name was Richard but I went by the shortened nickname?

where's whathisname?  you know, that one guy?

<div class="signaturecontainer">I used to have a handle on life, but I gotta jiggle it every now and then.</div>

Comment

• 1001gear
        1001gear commented
        Editing a comment

Who Carmine? Moonlighting.

Cool! Another family member has returned!

"If you can't SAY something with your instrument, try sellin' cars."-
      The late, great Tony Williams

www.russleonardi.com
      www.zephyrsound.com
      — Sonor Designer Maple shell (heavy) 8 pc. for studio
      — Premier Genista 7 pc. for live gigs
      — Tama Silverstar "Metro" 4pc. for certain live gigs.
      — Paiste, Bosphorus and Sabian cymbals, depending on what I'm doin'.
      — Small collection of assorted snare drums to suit my mood.

Comment

• lossforgain
        lossforgain commented
        Editing a comment

Ha! I have been meaning to see what was going on over here for awhile. I've been far more active at DFO (drumforum.org) but we're down for a server upgrade over there. Gotta get my fix somehow y'know.

Last time I checked over here I was listing something for sale but it seemed like it wasn't worthwhile because of the low amount of traffic. How long has it been this way?

Working...
    X