Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your biggest challenges when you sit down to learn something on the drums?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your biggest challenges when you sit down to learn something on the drums?

How would your life be different if you could overcome them?

having enough time

great googley moogley- Frank ZappaMissing the CHEESE And MarkoHit it!__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2

Comment

• lossforgain
      lossforgain commented
      Editing a comment

Sounds silly, but my biggest challenge is getting practice time without one of my three kids needing to interrupt me for something. I love spending time with them but I need to carve out time to practice too.

Being able to stand back up again...............:manlol:

"If you can't SAY something with your instrument, try sellin' cars."-
    The late, great Tony Williams

www.russleonardi.com
    www.zephyrsound.com
    — Sonor Designer Maple shell (heavy) 8 pc. for studio
    — Premier Genista 7 pc. for live gigs
    — Tama Silverstar "Metro" 4pc. for certain live gigs.
    — Paiste, Bosphorus and Sabian cymbals, depending on what I'm doin'.
    — Small collection of assorted snare drums to suit my mood.

Comment

• Carminemw
      Carminemw commented
      Editing a comment

Patience and perseverence...not worrying about how I have to get the technique the second I do it. I'm Gershaltist...I break down the problem into small parts and solve the smaller parts to hopefully accomplish the larger issue. Sometimes I feel like I'm running out of time and need to work quicker. But then again I finally come to the realization of WTF, I'm 57 years old- I'm doing this for my own gratification and not trying to get into Carnegie Hall...relax and have fun with it!

Working...
X