What happened around here?

MX DRUMMER

• Members

Hell I thought it was bad now... I was looking through some of the old posts (2002) and there were so many people on here back then that there were a couple pages where each post was from a different person. It's hard to believe that many people quit the site.

• Members

MX DRUMMER wrote:

Haha that's pretty good. Long time no talk buddy, how you been?

Well they switched all the labels and buttons but the same ole crap comes out when you get to typing. If you get lost there's a help section and threads explaining procedures all over or just ask.  _o_/

• Members

I think it all transpired at the beginning of the new year? There is a fair amount of the old people here, just that it's taking awhile and didn't know that some were having so many problems?

This has been the biggest pemannent change to this place and it's taking many of us some getting used to to just make a quick post, let alone a more detailed post with feeling and attachments. It's like driving someone else's car or playing on somebody else's set, Is why I haven't posted more, but I'm trying! Thanks Dendy for all your help!!  Good to see ya and hope your doing well, just hang in there, it will come along!

Truly, Twosticks (Grant in Lake City, Fla)

Archived