Live From The Potting Shed: Candid Drumming Sessions

kindbeats

• Members

Hey everyone,

As some of you may know, Hurricane Sandy handed me my ass on a platter a few months back.  Well, I'm finally back up and running.  New drums, new drum room, and new ambition and inspiration!  To kick things off on the right foot, I've decided to do something a little different and have created a channel that will live stream from my drum room "The Potting Shed" whenever I go to play.

The idea behind this live streaming channel is that people can watch me trying to come up with ideas, work things out, struggle, see how my role changes from group to group, and just having some plain old fun banging around...LIVE!  We'll even chat afterwords whenever time allows. Everyone posts vids of themselves after they clean up and edit the sessions, but this is to show that everyone is human and that a lot of work goes into what we do as musicians. All streams will be archived as videos as well!

I hope some of you choose to follow the channel as it should be a lot of fun.  Join me on my journey, folks and let's grow together!

Check it out at https://new.livestream.com/kindbeats

Archived