Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's try this again.. New Drum Hauler!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's try this again.. New Drum Hauler!

I had to cut my (huge) losses on the Blazer I bought last fall. I just couldn't win with that bitch, and lost a lot of cash on it.

Here we are again. Something with a little less... alright, no style. But better gas mileage and this one has a fully functioning engine!

I just got so much more sexy. Who wants to touch me?

1990 Toyota Corolla station wagon!

photo 563570_10151625050751528_1535887759_n_zpsbe729b95.  jpg

Don't Sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things

running car wins!

great googley moogley- Frank ZappaMissing the CHEESE And MarkoHit it!__________if you can't spot the crazy one on the bus, it's probably you..............Cdawg________Good Sellers/Marko46,lossforgain x2

Comment

• danrothmusic
      danrothmusic commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean less style? Station wagons are awesome!

Then again, I'm known for not being very stylish, so...

I'd say running is better than non running anyday! Besides Toyota wagon is more Oregon hippy, Earth friendly anyway. :cathappy:  And a place to haul drums and a place for sammich making GF to ride along too AND it's better on gas??? Money should be for buying more drum gear, not car parts! ;-)   For real, it looks nice and is no dents or such! Shaggin Wagon!

"As in drug rehab? or derhh, I crashes muh motorcycle rehab??" (Cross Eyed Mary) *** One of the founding members of The Geezer Guild***

Comment

• Gremson
      Gremson commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, sandwich making girlfriend doesn't make sandwiches anymore. She's trying her luck as a free-lance photographer. Plus the Toyota is covered in little dents.
      But I am happy to have a little car that gets good gas mileage. Last four cars I've owned had big 6 cylinder engines. This'll be a nice change.

Working...
X