Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody near Columbia, MO

Oh man, what a time to live all the way out on the coast. All you midwesterners...anybody live near Columbia, Missouri? I need a contact there to possibly arrange some shipping...OR someone heading to the east coast who has a van or a pickup...LOL I am so tired of finding great deals and not being able to do anything about it...OY!

The Southpaw is rising again!
    I finally made it into the Flaming Pedals of Doom. That was the longest and toughest audition I ever had to endure!
    Yep...Still the Director of the Geezer Guild for 2013...and counting

http://carminem7.wix.com/carminestrollo

Im about an hour and a half away from there carm......but I do have family that live there.....anything I can do??

Jack of all trades....Master of none...

Comment

• Carminemw
      Carminemw commented
      Editing a comment
      Race I got one of those deals happenin but I keep getting handcuffed. I'll let you know...thanks for the offer...

Carminemw wrote:

Oh man, what a time to live all the way out on the coast. All you midwesterners...anybody live near Columbia, Missouri? I need a contact there to possibly arrange some shipping...OR someone heading to the east coast who has a van or a pickup...LOL I am so tired of finding great deals and not being able to do anything about it...OY!

I love watching you beg.

R.I.P. Marko46 -- You are missed.

My 1988 Pearl MX Monster

Originally Posted by RumStik

You can't pick someone else's pedal anymore than you can dictate his scrotum wrinkle.

Comment

• Carminemw
      Carminemw commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a grovellin' MF aren't I!!!

Working...
X